LOGO DESIGN COMPETITION
The Board of Trustees (BOT) of University of Asia Pacific has decided to change the logo of the university. The BOT feels that our faculty members, students and alumni are suitably positioned to come up with their ideas for an appropriate logo for UAP. Therefore, a campus-wide logo design competition is floated to invite participation for a new logo design for UAP. Faculty members, staff members, alumni and the students are encouraged to participate in this competition. There is a cash reward of Tk. 25,000/= for the selected logo.
Two logos-one used in the early days of UAP and the one currently being used are attached. Also attached are the newly approved UAP Vision and Mission Statement.
The terms and conditions of the competition shall be as follows:
- UAP faculty members, students, alumni and staff members will be eligible to compete, in group or as individual.
- The proposed LOGO shall be original.
- Plagiarized logo shall be discarded.
- Only one design shall be selected.
- UAP is not obliged to accept any submission.
- Dimensions, measures, colors and any other specification of LOGO must be mentioned.
- Adobe Illustrator (ai) format should be used in submission of design.
- Participants may submit a maximum of two designs.
- The winner will be given a cash prize, to Tk. 25,000/=
Last date of submission is 10th December 2016. Participants should send a copy of their design work at firstname.lastname@example.org.